Monday, August 13, 2012

Good sights I'll sure remember in Gujarat

11 August: While waiting at Surat train station, this green creature rested on my bag for about 10 mins and flew away
A butterfly on my bag.
Usually I see telephone cables are by the side of the roads. This one is dug in the centre of the road.
Dug for cable lines in Dahod.
As in other parts of the country, Gujarat too has plenty. I saw this group this morning.
Dog gang in Dahod.
Style of Samosa changed here.
Samosa
13 August: Its been raining non-stop for three days in Dahod. We saw this bull in the same position at 1 pm and then again at 4 pm. Looks like its been taking rest well.
A bull enjoying shed in a closed shop.
I know there is "Bullet Rice" in Kerala. For the first time I saw there is Veg. Bullet and Paneer Bullet. I didn't take chance to taste these items:(.
Veg bullet and Paneer bullet.
I heard about "holy water". For the first time I saw this practice in a church on Sunday in Daman.

A pastor praying for the water.

No comments: