Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Internet speed at Miao

Yesterday my sister’s result was out for her BA exams. I wanted to check her result. But when I browsed the website (NEHU) the University did not allow one result download. Instead I will have to download the whole list of students’ results  in PDF, that amounted to 7.7mb.

With my limited connectivity I have been trying my luck since yesterday. I tried once... then halfway through the connection disrupted. I left last night. Hoping to get a better line this morning I have trying seven times till now with no success. Without much option, I am trying again, perhaps and again... until I see the result.

This is the situation we are in.

I will remember this link that took lots of my time getting downloaded: http://exams.nehu.ac.in/Downloads/BAGB2016.pdf

Updated a day later:
Subsequent to posting the above, i tried several rounds to download the pdf file. It did not work. So I called up a friend in Shimla to help out. That helped with minor complications - his electricity went off a while while downloading that file!

Also I learned that the NEHU website has options to just enter the Roll no and the Year of studies and that generates the customized result for each student. 

No comments: