Monday, August 20, 2012

One side slipper

Funny experience! My right slipper dropped off the railway track while boarding the train back to Bangalore from Ankleshwar (18 Aug). I checked whether I could pick it up. No chance...

Liahey with the left pair of the slipper (taken in train no. 19406).
On getting inside, I walked around like that. Mid night I "borrowed" a right pair from co-passenger (no lights on!). When I reached the toilet, I saw it belonged to a woman. Anyway I quickly got back to my berth.

For moving around inside the train, first I borrowed from a young man and then an elderly person offered his.

As soon as I arrived at Yashwantpur station in Bangalore, I was expecting my friend would bring my chapal. He forget it and walk around barefoot (I left the other pair in the train).

At the office, my friend commented that I arrived as sanyasi (ascetic).

Bu then, when the old is gone, new has come! I bought this nice sandal from Khadims' shop, in Kamnahalli, Bangalore. I learned this newly opened shop and a new brand!


No comments: