Friday, April 27, 2012

Two Tamarind Trees


There are two tamarind (imli) trees in front of our rent house in Bangalore. I see the owner pluck lots of fruits every year. But this year I observe that each tree grows differently. One develops leaves ahead of the other. When one is full of leaves, the other just started budding.
Tamarind trees (April 13, 2012)

This prompted some thought

  • When I give useful advice, some people receive immediately. Some don’t at all.
  • Some pick concepts easily, some rarely get it during classroom.
  • Some are quick to anger from the time I know.
  • My friends with whom I drank/smoke still continue to this day. Some have quit and have become key church leaders.

I wonder why? But a Scripture came to my mind, “… he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6 NIV).

Perhaps, there is more possibility of changing for believers, because God is at work. I gained confidence once again, that God helps me grow in the pace I can make.

The trees at later time. These trees are located at these coordinates.
Two tamarind trees (May 01, 2012).



April 15, 2013: Just beginning to bud leaves (Right), the other tree still has some tamarind on it.









No comments: